|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Support|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Do you know what ‘good’ intranet content looks like?
Do you have experience in managing intranet content?
A global law firm is looking for a talented content specialist that will be responsible for ensuring that their intranet content aligns with the firm’s Knowledge strategy and services.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of designing, developing and implementing intranet content solutions and requests from inception to completion
- Experience of working with SharePoint intranets
- Experience liaising with stakeholders
- Strong Microsoft/Office 365 capabilities
- A creative, with good attention to detail
- Some legal knowledge and experience would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills