Network & Security Specialist
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Network InfrastructureInfoSec & Cyber Security - Technical|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Are you currently looking for an exciting new opportunity in the network and security space?
An international law firm are looking for a Network and Security Specialist who will be the first point of contact for all network and security system related queries and reported issues.
The IT team consists of 50+ employees, this role will be reporting to the Technical Support Team Leader.
- Own, develop, maintain and provide support leadership for the Firm’s global networks and technology security solutions.
- Manage products to upgrade and replace network and technology security solutions, as well as capacity management, system performance and measurement.
- Collaborate with IT Security team and relevant 3rd party vendors to manage the network security of the information systems.
Technical skills required
- LAN – Low-level design/spec, protocols, routing, methods to provide sufficient performance. WAN – Low-level design/spec on a global scale.
- Network switching – experience of the implementation, configuration and operational maintenance of CISCO switches or similar
- Firewalls (Palo Alto, CISCO, Checkpoint or similar devices on a global scale)
- CISCO Meraki WiFi
- SSL certificate management – application for, renewal of, maintenance of, for all global devices and systems.
If you think this role is for you - please attach your CV and apply.