Strategy Programme Manager
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Change Management/Business Change - Programme Management|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Working for a high-profile global firm headquartered in Central London, internationally renowned for high-quality services and a strong brand.
Reporting under the global PMO but based in the Strategy Department, you’ll be responsible for leading and managing a team of 4-5 project managers as programme manager for a complex and fast-growing strategy portfolio and project team.
Working closely with the Head of Programme & Projects, Head of Innovation, Head of Strategy and Executive Committee, you’ll be required to engage at early consulting stages & project inception to turn higher-level objectives & ideas into deliverable projects.
Requiring a sensitive communication style, high level of influencing and negotiation skill and experience working closely with C-suite and Board level stakeholders.
Types of projects & programmes across the portfolio inc. (but not limited to);
- Policy Development
Organisational Design, e.g.:
- Operating model design & development
- Shared Service efficiencies
- Strategic alliance planning (i.e. forming alliances with other firms to extend reach & benefits both parties & their clients)
Technology-enabled business change projects (new ways of working supported by tech), but focussed on:
- Stakeholder engagement & management
- Business Change
It’s a two-stage interview process and the client is looking to wrap things up quickly, so please get in touch ASAP. Don’t worry if you need to update your CV, we can cross that bridge later.