Project Manager (MS Teams & Dynamics) - Inside IR35
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Project Management|
|Start Date||24th February|
- Working for a global firm with over 40,000 staff are seeking an experienced project manager based in Central London focused on entering at implementation phase to project manage the delivery of MS Teams and Dynamics 365 to 2,000 UK users.
You'll be working closely with IT and business stakeholders, 3rd party systems implementers and the service management function to deliver the projects.
You'll be responsible for managing relationships with key business stakeholders up to Board, Director and C-Level.
- Experience implementing MS Teams and/or Dynamics 365;
- An experienced Project Manager who can demonstrate gravitas, engagement at very senior levels and ownership of various complex relationships;
- Experienced working for global, fast-paced and high-pressure financial service/professional services environments (inc. Big 4);
- Experience of managing projects/programmes from (project initiation/business case/RFP through to completion);
- Excellent influencing skills (up to Board level);
- APM or PMP qualified.