This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Development|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Are you great at Troubleshooting/ Problem solving for Web Apps?
We are working with a prestigious global law firm. This role is based in their office in Manchester.
The successful applicant would be responsible for 3rd Line support and troubleshooting, they would support server-side and desktop services and applications. They would need excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage tasks efficiently.
- Advanced level experience with SQL.
- Awareness of backend services using WebAPIs
- Possesses an analytical mind -can re-build applications.
- Awareness of Java and C# application deployment.
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, XPATH and XML
Are you proactive and process a ‘can-do’ attitude?
They are looking for someone who can build working relationships with a range of people at all levels, understands working across cultural boundaries and has excellent customer service skills with a helpful and responsive approach.
Any previous experience working within the Legal IT sector would be advantageous.
Salary up to £50k per annum and a great set of benefits.
Does this role tick all your boxes? Hit ‘Apply’