Senior Security Operations Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||InfoSec & Cyber Security - Technical|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Working in security operations or a SOC role? Are you looking to work within a global team as a valued security specialist?
We have a new Senior Security Operations Analyst role, working for a global professional services firm in Leeds.
You’ll join an established team of 5, reporting into the Security Operations Team Lead. The team is responsible for monitoring, assessing and improving security measures for protection systems, networks and data, ensuring appropriate controls are in place.
Skills and experience you should possess:
- Experience of security operations activities, e.g. in a SOC environment
- Experience responding to security incidents and analysis of events
- Vulnerability testing
- Experience working with an ISO27001 ISMS
- Knowledge of technical security controls, including Cisco firewalls & IPS, EDR solutions, email and web filtering etc.
Ready for the next step in your career?