Senior Project Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Project Management|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Our client, a prestigious international law firm, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Liverpool.
You will be working for a high-profile global professional services firm on both internal and external strategic business change/transformation programmes. You will have a direct impact on the firm’s profitability; managing end to end initiative across People and Process change.
You will be working within a highly regarded department in the business and be responsible for a portfolio of complex projects and will be exposed to all areas of the practice. You’ll have ownership of relationships for stakeholders up to Board/CXO and Partner level both internally and externally for various FTSE250 clients.
No day will look the same. Your work will vary across process improvement; financial management; engagement planning; new starter process; client onboarding; and creating and tracking client fee structures.
- 5+ years’ experience as a client facing project manager
- A background in managing client facing projects, ideally within a professional services programme/portfolio environment.
- You’ll have a good understanding of financial and performance metrics and be capable of delivering value to clients.
- You'll be able to negotiate and persuade at all levels, and willing to challenge and question assumptions. Assertive and confident communication skills are a must.
- Good understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Intapp Flow and Jira experience would be desirable
If you want some further details, please send your CV over