SQL ETL Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed-Term Contract|
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Development|
- SQL ETL Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a world-renowned law firm based in the City!
They are looking for an experience SQL ETL developer to join the business and work on a project which aims to enhance and support the firm's reporting framework and core applications.
You will be responsible for reviewing the current model, and to design, document and develop the updates necessary to meet on-going requirements. This is a key process influencing the global reporting within the firm.
The role is a fixed term contract of 12 months, with the possibility of going permanent after the project is completed.
- 3+ years hands on ETL and SSIS development using MS SQL 2012+
- Expert MS SQL querying skills (T-SQL)
- Strong knowledge of performance tuning related to ETL Development
- Strong Data Warehousing experience
- Knowledge of Kimball Methodology of Data Warehouse design
- If you have a MS SQL Certification
- If you have Cognos BI experience (especially Framework Manager)
- SQL SSIS Development
- Review of the current solution and recommendations for development
- Development of the data warehouse and of all the ETL processes
- SSIS packages configuration
- Resolution of any performance and/or data related issues
Due to the high volume of applications we'll aim to respond to relevant candidates as soon as possible.