Project manager (NBI and Workflow)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Change Management/Business ChangeChange Management/Business Change - Project Management|
|Salary||£400-500 a day|
|Start Date||ASAP - max 2 weeks' notice|
- Working for a global law firm headquartered in Central London having recently embarked on numerous M&A integrations are now seeking a competent and experienced business focused Project Manager to work on a largescale finance transformation programme.
You'll be working closely with Finance, Risk, Compliance and IT to deliver two key workstreams inc. a new Billing Workflow and an improvement to New Business Intake.
You'll be responsible for managing relationships with key business stakeholders inc. Board, Director and C-Level.
- An experienced Project Manager who can demonstrate gravitas, engagement at very senior levels and ownership of various complex relationships;
- No prior experience of NBI or Billing although advantageous;
- Ideally a background in legal services although will consider global, fast-paced and high-pressure financial service/professional services environments (inc. Big 4);
- Experience of managing projects/programmes from (project initiation/business case/RFP through to completion);
- Excellent influencing skills (up to Board level);
- APM or PMP qualified.