Senior Software Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - SupportInformation Technology - Development|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
Senior Software Engineer - Manchester
Searching for a global senior developer! Our client is a global firm with a strong track record of innovation and launching successful products; they are looking for a seasoned Developer to join the team and work on their new award-wining, client-side platform.
- A fundamental understanding of web application environments and development tools;
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC 3+, ASP.NET Web Forms, Entity Framework 5+;
- Strong SQL experience, at least 3 years;
- Previous end to end development of enterprise software development;
- Angular experience
- Enjoys mentoring Junior Developers
- Possess a thorough understanding and experience with design principals and concepts, software architecture in conjunction with the best practices of programming, and data architecture and enterprise integration.
- Determine hardware and infrastructure needed to develop and support applications.
- Configures infrastructure including set up and administration of databases and Servers and makes sure infrastructure is properly maintained.
- Supports applications/solutions, ensures service levels and client satisfaction are met.
- Ensure work/code is documented and architecture/design principles are followed.
Due to the high volume of applications we'll aim to respond to relevant candidates as soon as possible.