This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Development|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Java Developer – Manchester - £60,000
I want to hear from Java Developers looking for a new challenge, better career progression opportunities and work flexibility.
This exciting opportunity has arisen within a globally recognized, award winning firm, to build cutting-edge applications for the business. You will have an important impact in how efficiently the business operates, enabling fee earners and employees to perform their best using the IT services you are creating. Heavy investments are being poured into digital services of the company, supporting the team and enhancing the current IT suite.
In return for your hard work you will get fantastic perks, extensive training opportunities and a real career progression ahead.
- Strong experience with JAVA (3-5 years minimum)
- Awareness of Back End services using WebAPIs
- Continuous Integration/Improvement experience using source control, automated build/test and code coverage analysis too
- Great communication
Bonus points if you know XML, Hibernate or Spring, SQL
- Building sophisticated Server Side and desktop services and applications in C#, Java utilizing best-practice tools and technologies that deliver high-quality software solutions
- End to end development of technical solutions
- Work on Back End services using WebAPIs
- Work successfully as part of a team, sharing knowledge, collaborating with and supporting colleagues
Due to the high volume of applications we'll aim to respond to relevant candidates as soon as possible.