Network Security Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||PermanentFixed-Term ContractContractPart-Time|
|Sector||Information Technology - Network InfrastructureInfoSec & Cyber SecurityInfoSec & Cyber Security - Technical|
|Salary||45000 - 55000|
- Would you like to be a part of the operation and delivery of technology change (transformation) at a global professional services firm? Like the idea of DevSecOps mindset?
I’m currently recruiting a Network Security Engineer to be responsible for managing and developing the network security infrastructure for a multinational organisation in their Global IT Centre located in Greater Manchester.
You will manage processes relating to the installation, maintenance and operation of security infrastructure including firewalls, proxies and IPS; and work in conjunction with the firm's chosen IT security partner, to operate the firm’s IT network security infrastructure.
- Strong networking knowledge – TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS;
- Strong knowledge of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing techniques;
- A good knowledge and hands on experience of current Windows server operating environments, Active Directory and Group Policy;
- Exposure to and working knowledge of – Juniper Junos, Checkpoint Firewall, Blue Coat ProxySG, Palo Alto PAN-OS, QOS, MPLS, routing protocols, Layer 3 Switches, VLANS;
- Knowledge of network security devices and associated protocols;
- Exposure to SIEM technologies;
- Strong packet analysis skills;
- Strong understanding of secure network design principles;
- Good knowledge of secure web gateway (proxy) technologies.