|Location||City of London|
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Project Management|
|Salary||£65,000 - £80,000 (plus extensive package and bonus scheme)|
- Working for a high-profile global company headquartered in Central London, renowned for high quality services and an ambitious technology strategy.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in project managing strategically aligned business projects/programmes, have worked closely with key stakeholders up to Board level across Finance, HR, Risk, Compliance, Technology and Corporate.
Working within their established Global PMO in Central London in an office with over 3000 users for an organisation with over 50 offices across the globe.
The company takes pride in being one of the most technologically innovative amongst its industry peers and, offers a variety of interesting technology and business change projects for the successful candidate.
About the role:
The Project Manager will manage multiple concurrent projects of varying size and budget, performing project management across the full lifecycle, from initiation/RFP, business case, through to delivery and completion.
Preferably your experience will have been gained within a/various top professional services companies. The ideal candidate will come from a background of successful project management positions for notable complex organisations.
- An experienced Project Manager who can demonstrate gravitas, engagement at very senior levels and ownership of various complex relationships;
- Experience of working within a global, fast-paced and high-pressure financial services/professional services environment;
- Experience of managing projects/programmes from (project initiation/business case/RFP through to completion);
- Excellent influencing skills (up to Board level)
- APM or PMP qualified
The role offers
- A rewarding and dynamic working environment
- Excellent benefits with a bonus scheme paying between 10-20%
- Excellent opportunity for career development and both horizontal and vertical career progression