Global Information Security Risk and Compliance Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||London City or Belfast|
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Are you an Information Security Manager looking for your next career step up? Always wanted to work for a global professional services firm where you can work directly under a CISO? I have a role just for you!
Global Information Security Risk & Compliance Manager
You will be responsible for setting the firm-wide strategy for Information Security and managing controls to ensure continuous alignment with the strategy and keep risks to acceptable levels. You will lead all InfoSec risk and assurance related matters for the InfoSec, IT and Client Audit Teams.
You will also support CISO in working with the business to develop and maintain security policies and procedures.
- Own the maintenance of the ISO27001 framework for the firm
- Conduct annual policy review & sign-off, and manage the process of external audit (at least 3 a year across multiple locations)
- Manage the process of which the clients audit the firm’s information security controls
- Lead the quarterly cycle of reviewing the IT Risk Register with senior management in IT
- Lead knowledge sharing, training and certification programmes
- Considering all aspects of IT Risk Management and Information Security Compliance and Assurance
- Provide advice on policy and procedures covering the selection of suppliers, tendering and procurement
Want to find out more? APPLY NOW!