IT Security Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Are you a Lead Engineer or a Security Manager looking for your next role? I’m currently looking for an IT Security Manager to join a global insurance firm in the city.
As an IT Security Manager, you will be responsible for protecting organisational assets and coordinating continual security maturity improvements in this highly regulated business. Working together with the compliance regulatory functions, you will act as an SME to the wider business, providing direction on appropriate security tooling and architecture, as well as managing all 3rd parties undertaking security assessments.
Have you got a desire to shape and build an effective security programme? Then this position will provide you with the challenge you’re looking for!
Responsibilities and skills:
- Overseeing the installation and operation of the firm’s security stack
- Monitoring security alerts and coordinating incident response
- Strong technical skills with ability to quickly learn new ones, you will also have specific experience in Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Security Governance etc.
- Experience evaluating and articulating cyber risk
- Experience of Cloud computing – preferably Azure is desirable!
- Financial services experience will be advantageous.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a lead engineer or management role!
Apply NOW! No updated CV required at this stage.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can’t always respond individually. If you haven’t heard back from us in a week from your application, then please consider it unsuccessful.