Information Security Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||PermanentFixed-Term ContractContractPart-Time|
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Are you a motivated Senior/Security Analyst looking for your next step in InfoSec? Always wanted to learn from and work under a CISO? Then I have a role just for you.
You will be a part of an Information Security and Data Privacy team taking ownership over Governance, Risk and Compliance side of security. You will liaise with Managed Service Providers and provide ad-hoc consultancy to them and the firm’s IT department. You will also get involved in selection of new cyber security technologies & other system validations.
The role has a global remit; however, the travel will ONLY take you away from home once or twice a year. Sounds like a great deal, right?
- Extensive information security experience, covering cyber, governance, audit, as well as training and awareness
- Knowledge of industry standards, such as ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Plus and/or ISO22301
- Experience in security monitoring, detection, prevention and control systems
- Strong ability to influence internal and external stakeholders – preferably in a partnership or other professional services organisation
- Strong knowledge of new hacking techniques, phishing threats and emerging cyber security threats
- Must be either CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer qualified (or having a near-term plan for achieving the certification)
Want to find out more? Apply NOW!
Please note: Due to the amount of applications we receive, if you haven’t heard from us within a week, consider your application as unsuccessful.