Information Security Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||PermanentFixed-Term ContractContractPart-Time|
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently looking for an Information Security Manager to join a global professional services firm in the city. The role has a specialist/niche remit and to begin with will focus on getting the firm ISO27001 certified.
As an Information Security Manager, you will have 1 direct report and work closely with the IT director and lead the security projects for the organisation.
- Demonstratable experience leading security projects
- Experience in obtaining ISO27001 accreditation or someone with a genuine interest in gaining this experience and ability to learn quickly on the job
- Experience taking part in a big audit process, running risk workshops, liaising with senior stakeholders
- Experience in collecting client security questionnaires and audits
- A security-related qualification such as CISSP, CISM or CRISC or degree equivalent
- Vendor management
- Proven track record in managing, developing, and maintaining IT security policies, processes and procedures
- Line management of information security analyst
- Taking ownership of incoming client questionnaires and audits
- Project lead on Information & IT security related programmes such as ISO27001 or Cyber Essentials +
- Development and maintenance of the Information Security policy suite
- Implementation and management of technological upgrades, improvements and major changes to the information security environment
- Championing data security best practices