Network Security Specialist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City of London, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Network Infrastructure|
|Salary||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently looking for a Network Security Specialist to join a global professional services firm in the city.
You will be the first point of contact for all network and security system related queries and issues. You will also manage projects to upgrade and replace network and technology security solutions.
The company will offer you private medical insurance, private GP, and a gym membership, amongst other lifestyle benefits.Skills:
- Experience of implementing, configuring and maintaining Cisco or similar switches
- Experience of selecting, implementing, configuring and performing regular upgrades for Palo Alto, Cisco or similar devices on a global scale
- Familiar with WAN optimisation devices e.g. Riverbed
- Familiar with load balancing appliances, e.g. F5, Citrix Netscaler, etc.
- Experience standardising and globalising networks and technology security systems
- Being the main contact in respect of developing, maintaining and providing support leadership, business continuity, change and release management
- Maintaining the firm’s networks and technology solutions
- Being in charge of upgrades and maintenance of systems
- Collaborating with the IT Security team and relevant 3rd party vendors to manage the network security of the information systems in accordance with ISO27001 standards.