Senior Security Analyst/SOC Analyst - Permanent - £70,000
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading Network Security Consultancy, working as a point of escalation for the experienced L2 and L3 Network and Information Security Engineers (SOC). You will provide security analysis of customer security events, monitor, manage and support highly secure, complex customer environments with a focus on security event management and vulnerability management for a portfolio of blue chip and mid-market customers.
You will work closely with NSOC Management and Head of Operations developing the vision and strategy for Security Operations.
The role requires the following technical skills:
- Analysis of events and alerts arising from Security Event and Information Management tools, ideally based on HP ArcSight.
- Vulnerability Scanning, reporting and trending ideally based on Qualys. Prioritising and tracking remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Experience of packet-capture tools and analysis of packet flows.
- Knowledge of Threat Intelligence Services advantageous.
- Experience of network-based Behaviour Analytics (DarkTrace, ArcSight User Behaviour Analytics etc) advantageous.
- Next-generation Intrusion Prevention solutions based on Cisco Firepower, Checkpoint and/or Palo Alto technologies.
- Experience of security assessment and penetration testing tools advantageous.
- Experience working with service providers and network management platforms (SolarWinds).
- Transform and improve Security Operations in terms of people, processes and technology.
- Ability to provide relevant and timely information to customers based on analysis of events from a SIEM platform.
- Customer-facing, with good report-writing skills and strong communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to provide technical, process and service leadership to L1, L2 and L3 SOC analysts.
Occasional travel may be required depending on work undertaken.