GDPR Privacy Notice
Privacy Notice (Article 13 GDPR)
Picture More is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notice seeks to explain our approach in line with current Data Protection legislation. Picture More is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. Picture More must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, Picture More acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to Picture More directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. Picture More must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
Collection and use of personal data
Purpose of processing and legal basis
Picture More will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
• Legitimate interest
• Legal obligation
• Contractual obligation
We process personal data relating to those we recruit to work with, or otherwise engage to work with our clients. This is for employment purposes to assist in the running of their organisation and/or to enable individuals to be paid. We process your information for the following legitimate business interests:
• To provide you with information you have requested
• To contact you with relevant industry and marketing material
• To contact you requesting feedback on our services
• To contact you about contract or job vacancies
• To invite you to events.
To fulfil the contact between us we need to process your information:
• To assess the suitability of your experience for a job vacancy through analysis of your CVs, interviews (both video and face to face), communication material (written and verbal) and tests or assessment results
• To perform background, criminal record and credit checks. These will vary depending on the client’s specific needs
• To give you access to third party applications
• For submitting timesheets
• For completing pre-employment screening and contractual documentation
• For video interviewing
• For competency or technical testing
• To make any payment to you.
Recipient/s of data and Statutory/contractual requirements
We will not share personal information about you with third parties without your consent. We are required, by law, to pass on some of this personal data to:
To fulfil our employment contract with you we also share your personal data with:
• Our end client who has a vacancy
• Our suppliers of IT services.
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time. The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation. Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your data, we will do so in line with legal and regulatory requirements. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right to rectification of your personal data;
• The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
• The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
• The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
• The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to Picture More for processing your data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting info@
Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice please contact:Mr Matt Pike Picture More 4th Floor, 93-94 Queens Rd Brighton BN1 3XEEmail: info@
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
Any changes we make to our Privacy Notice will be put on our website. Please check for updates from time to time, so you are always fully aware of the information we collected and how it is used.
This website contains links to other external websites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Company’s website.
You can remove your account and all your data from our system, simply login and click here