Information Security Officer
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||InfoSec & Cyber Security - GRC|
|Salary||Competitive salary + benefits|
- Information Security Officer – CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, Lead Auditor
City of London
Picture More are currently working with a global professional service to recruit an Information Security Officer to join the firm’s global InfoSec team.
As an Information Security Officer, you will be working closely alongside a variety of IT professionals within the firm. This will include infrastructure, architecture, systems, and projects.
You will be providing a high level of knowledge and expertise in IT based projects for all issues and queries regarding Information Security. You will also be working with 3rd parties to manage risk and compliance.
Essential skills and expertise required,
- Certified with an industry recognised certification. This could be CISSP, CISM and/or CRISC
- Certified with either a CISA or Lead Auditor certification
- Demonstratable knowledge and expertise in both implementation and assessments of ISO 27001/27002 controls
- High level of knowledge of ISO27005 Risk Management standards
- Confidence in working within an AWS or Azure environment – ideally including a certification in AWS or Azure.