|Sector||Information Technology - Architecture|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Are you a Solutions Architect looking for your next challenge? Look no further, as we have a role just for you.
You will be responsible for architectural design and documentation at a sub-domain level, e.g. HR systems or Data Integration. You will architect, design, develop and support changes that support the firm’s transition to its future state architecture. Additionally, you will work closely with business analysts and project stakeholders to translate business and technical requirements into high-performing solutions that meet the business needs.
- Experience architecting, designing and supporting enterprise solutions
- Experience in enterprise integration platforms and related technologies, such as REST, JSON, XML etc.
- Knowledge of application security models and methods, such as: PKI or IAM
- Experience working with hybrid information architectures – both Cloud and on-premise
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio and JIRA or similar tools
- Experience of HR and Payroll Management Systems, such as SAP, Oracle, ADP or Workday
- Working knowledge of architectural tools and frameworks, such as: TOGAF, Zachman and/or LeanIX etc.