Enterprise Applications Manager
|Area||Cayman Islands, Caribbean|
|Sector||Information Technology - Management|
|Salary||$100,000 - $120,000|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Enterprise Applications Manager
$100,000 - $120,000 per annum plus bonus, benefits and relocation package (if required)
Picture More are working with an International Law Firm to recruit an Enterprise Applications Manager.
As the Enterprise Applications Manager you will be responsible but not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
- The leadership and management of the firm’s Applications team who are responsible for the configuration, maintenance and support of the firm’s applications suite. This includes iManage Document Management System, InTapp, ContractExpress and numerous HR applications.
- The recruitment, development, and support of the team. This includes the monitoring of the teams KPIs and SLAs and conducting performance reviews and appraisals on both a monthly and yearly basis.
- The creation of project and strategy roadmaps alongside the firm’s senior stakeholders. This will include application implementation and upgrades.
- Regular contact with several third-party vendors. This includes contract and relationship management as well as reviewing performance and feedback within support and training of their applications.
Key experience required:
- Proven experience in working and managing an applications team within a law firm – ideally based across international offices
- Ability to liaise and manage senior stakeholders within both a project and BAU capacity
- Exposure to both Incident and Service Management principals.
- Ability to conduct weekly and monthly reviews to team members.
- Willingness to support an applications team when required – supporting users on applications used within the firm