IT Security Manager
|Sector||Information & Cyber Security|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently looking for an IT Security Manager to work for a global energy supplier based in Surrey.
The role is highly technical, so we’re looking for someone with good experience with email/application/service/server vulnerability scanning, virus detection/protection, service/workstation patching, network intrusion detection and penetration testing.
The role will oversee up to £1.5 million in infrastructure assets across 5 sites (2 of which are international) as well as security of infrastructure and services supporting over £1 billion in customer billing.
- Experience managing large scale infrastructure projects
- Experience in vulnerability scanning
- Working knowledge of IPD/IDS
- Security infrastructure: Firewalls, LAN/WAN, VPN
- Experience in penetration testing
- Being a major incident owner
- Management of L3 security incidents
- Management of security incidents and security elements of change requests
- Vendor/partner management
- Ensuring IT infrastructure is maintained to correct patch/configuration levels to minimise the firm’s risks from security exploits
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance, governing information security and industry best practices
Get in touch NOW!