SharePoint/O365 Applications Systems Specialist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently looking for a SharePoint/Office 365 Applications and Systems Specialist to work for a global professional services firm in the city.
You will be the first point of contact for all system related queries and reported issues and will play a pivotal role in promoting high levels of customer service.
- Administration of the firm’s SharePoint system – being the main IT contact in respect of developing, maintaining the system while providing support
- Maintain SharePoint in line with ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus requirements
- Manage projects in respect of upgrades, maintenance, capacity management, system performance, and disaster recovery
- Support Intranet sites built on SharePoint 2016 & O365
- Manage and monitor O365 admin services for 1000+ users
- Create, modify and remove user accounts using Azure AD user identity management solutions
- Manage O365 Exchange online groups
- Build and deploy custom business applications with SharePoint and O365 products and services
- Experience troubleshooting to 3rd line level in O365/Exchange
- Experience administrating SharePoint
- Deep knowledge of O365 services: SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Enterprise, PowerApps, and O365 product suite
- High technical competence configuring and managing Exchange, OneDrive, PowerShell, Office 265 licenses, AD, LDAP, and Azure AD
- Experience managing directory sync into Azure AD
Interested? Apply NOW!