Information Security Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City of London, UKGreater London, UK|
|Salary||£70,000 - £80,000|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently looking for an Information Security Analyst to join a global professional services firm in the city. The role will focus on developing and managing Information Security detection and response operation to counteract the cyber security threat landscape.
The role sits quite high up within the business and will work closely with the IT Governance & Assurance Manager and will contribute to the development, maintenance and delivery of the Information Security Strategy.Skills/Experience:
- Experience managing Information Security Major Incidents – ideally within ServiceNow
- Experience working within a SOC or managing it
- Experience designing, implementing and optimising Information Security solutions, e.g. DLP, ransomware, threat protection, O365, Cloud, email, SIEM
- Experience adhering to ISO27001 and Cyber Security Plus standards (or similar)
- Define and manage information security detection and response
- Maintain the Information Security Incident Management process
- Conduct post-incident investigations
- Act as an Information Security Expert, being actively involved in security projects, liaison with 3rd party suppliers and promoting security to minimise incidents
- Provide real-time analysis of security alerts generated by applications and network hardware by utilising SIEM solutions