IT Security Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information & Cyber Security|
|Salary||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently recruiting a Security Analyst to join a global professional services firm in Leeds.
The firm offers you 28 days of holiday plus bank holidays, 6% pension contribution, Private Medical Insurance and discounted premium for your spouse/partner and dependants, amongst other lifestyle benefits.
As a Security Analyst, you will be leading the response to security incidents and analysis of events. You will be a part of a team responsible for monitoring assessing and improving security measures for the protection of systems, networks and data.
- Previous experience in security operations activities (SOC environment is desired, but not essential)
- Understanding of information security controls and technology
- Proven experience working with ISMS
- Knowledge of Cisco firewalls
- Experience of Intrusion Prevention Systems
- EDR solutions
- Web/email filtering
- Responding to security incidents and analysis of events
- Responding to security queries from the wider business
- Performing vulnerability tests
- Assessing remediation requirements
- Working with 3rd party on incident response and service tuning
- Document security policies, procedures and tests