Business Consultant (change & process improvement)
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Project DeliveryBusiness Services TechnologyBusiness ChangeProject Delivery - Project ManagementBusiness AnalysisInformation Technology - Business Analysis|
- Are you an analytical individual with a range of skills including consulting, change management, process analysis and project management?
This new Business Consulting team work internally within a high-profile global firm to gather requirements, implement solutions and enhance adoption of technology.
A key part of this will be around building relationships across various service lines and business units to identify current issues and areas of improvement.
- Gather detailed understanding of the issues and opportunities; documenting and prioritising requirements
- Act as a change agent facilitating greater awareness of initiatives and communicating goals with clarity
- Work with training teams to identify needs to support go-live, creating content as needed
- Develop project proposals to support business development
- Demonstrable experience of project management processes
- Understanding of change management roles and activities
- Understanding of process mapping and requirement gathering
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills