This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Business Services TechnologyBusiness Services Technology - Finance SystemsBusiness Services Technology - eDiscoveryBusiness Services Technology - HR SystemsBusiness Services Technology - Marketing SystemsBusiness Services Technology - Knowledge Management SystemsBusiness Services Technology - Risk SystemsBusiness Services Technology - Document Management Systems|
- You will be working for one for the leading law firms in The City who are looking to develop and mature their internal digital learning function within Learning & Development.
You will be working with Learning & Development, IT Training and other teams within the firm to ensure all content within the LMS (SABA) is developed and suitable for all audiences across the firm’s global offices.
- Overall management of the firms LMS which includes, users, course and content management. You will also manage a small team of Coordinators.
- Design and source e-Learning content for the LMS.
- Work with both L&D and IT Training to deploy the LMS on a global scale.
- Build and maintain close relationships with the IT department to ensure the technical side of the LMS is current and fit for purpose.
- Proven experience of working within a L&D team.
- Knowledge of working with a mainstream LMS – preferably SABA but others will be considered.
- Confidence to work and engage with stakeholders across multiple levels.
- Experience of working within a global environment – preferably within a law firm however this isn’t essential