Service Management Analyst (Major Incident & Problem)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Service Management (ITIL)|
- A leading firm is looking for a Service Management Analyst! This role is based within a team which are responsible for the major incident, problem management, change management and vendor management processes. A vital role that provides the link between the technical and Information Technology Services teams.
· Responsible for making sure all major incidents and problems are managed
· Managing the overall change management process
· Working with service owners to manage the vendor relationship
· Ensuring that you maintain a subject matter expert on the Service Management tool (Service Now), as well as continually enhancing the tool
· Producing management information
· Accountable for the Service Management Teams involvement in the research and deployment planning for IT Projects and activities
· Accountable for the successful implementation of a working support model for each of the new services in the production environment
· Ensuring all documentation pertaining to the deployment of new projects/services is correct and is handed over to the operational teams to be maintained
- ITIL certified
- Good educational background: Degree educated/ ‘A’ levels