Client Project Manager (change management)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Business ChangeLegal Support - Legal Project ManagementProject Delivery - Project ManagementProject Delivery - Programme ManagementBusiness Change - Continuous Improvement|
|Salary||£65,000 - £80,000|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are working with a high-profile global law firm establishing a consulting team focused on both internal and external strategic business change/transformation programmes. This team will have a direct impact on the firm’s profitability; managing end to end initiative across People and Process change.
Working within a highly regarded department in the business, you will be responsible for a portfolio of complex business change projects and will be exposed to all areas of the law practice. You’ll have ownership of relationships for stakeholders up to Board/CXO and Partner level both internally and externally for various FTSE250 clients.
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading law firm in Central London – no legal experience required.
The company is in the top 5% of all law firms internationally. A sought-after employer, providing excellent career development and progression opportunities as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
· Stakeholder Management – you’ll have demonstrable experience working at CXO/Board level including influencing, managing and presenting.
· Sector Experience - a knowledge of the legal sector is helpful, but not required. Ideally, you’ll have extensive experience in business change project/portfolio management focused on People and Process change.
· Financial Management - ensuring the profitability of projects via budget forecasting and tracking including complex fee-structure metrics; reviewing project finances.
· Project Management - project managing complex legal transformation projects from initiation to completion.
· Continuous Improvement - identifying opportunities for process improvement; support the implementation of new processes and products e.g. new technology; coach colleagues in project management and work efficiency areas.