Test Analyst (Automation)
|Sector||Information Technology - Testing|
- Our client is a global law firm and we are working with them to recruit a Test Analyst to join the firms Newcastle office.
You will be expected to work with a number of stakeholders to identify test requirements, apply best practices and assess and mitigate product and project risks using a number of methods and techniques.
Key responsibilities include;
- Automated Testing - have an awareness of opportunities and limitations of tools to compliment
- Defect Tracking Tools – use of defect tracking tools to manage defect tracking and interpret defect trends
- Definition of a suitable test approach and taking overall accountability for phases of automated and functional testing
- Creation of high-level test deliverables e.g. testing elements of the project plan, test strategy and test scope
- The ability to work with HP ALM Quality Management System or something similar
- Confidence to work and manage a number of automated tests ideally across multiple technologies
- Ideally, ISTQB certified to an intermediate level
- Exposure to ITIL Frameworks