IT Business Systems Manager (DMS/PMS/CMS)
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Business Services TechnologyBusiness Services Technology - Finance SystemsBusiness Services Technology - eDiscoveryBusiness Services Technology - HR SystemsBusiness Services Technology - Marketing SystemsBusiness Services Technology - Knowledge Management SystemsBusiness Services Technology - Risk Systems|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently recruiting an IT Business Systems Manager to join a UK law firm in the city.
As an IT Business Systems Manager, you will act as an application owner for the suite of core business systems being used by the firm. You will play a vital role acting as an interface between the practice, other business services functions and the IT department in identifying and transforming both strategic and operational business requirements into technical deliverables.
This is a technically hands-off role, but you need to have a technical background in order to be able to oversee the strategic, development, integration and support aspects of the applications.
Due to the nature of the firm, you are expected to have worked with at least one of the following systems: Thomson Reuters Elite MatterSphere, Thomson Reuters Elite 3E, Carpe Diem, Bighand, OnePlace, iManage (DMS).
• Strong business awareness, communication and coordination skills
• Solid knowledge of all aspects of software development and acquisition project life-cycles
• Strong project and programme management skills, including resource management as well as budget management
• Strong knowledge of planning and co-ordination of system and user testing
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications platform, especially MS Office and MS Project