Application Manager (DMS/NetDocs & Wintel)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - SupportInformation Technology - InfrastructureBusiness Services Technology|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently recruiting an Applications Manager with focus on Document Management Systems for a global accountancy firm in The City.
The Applications Manager will own, maintain, develop and support the Firm’s systems and applications suite. Additionally, they will work with the project teams (to ensure the effective delivery of business-led initiatives), as well as the Head of IT to ensure that support contracts are in place for all systems.
The company offers private medical insurance, life assurance cover, discretionary bonus scheme, company car scheme as well as a profit share bonus.
· Technical experience with Document Management System – Cloud-based is desirable but not essential, e.g. NetDocuments
· Knowledge and support of Windows Server operating systems, core services and AD
· Experience of working with ITIL processes
· General understanding of server and storage infrastructure technologies
· Experience preparing documentation and guidance for others
· Ownership of the Firm’s Document Management Solution
· Leading projects in respect of upgrades to systems
· Contributing to the roadmap for continuous improvement, innovation and evolution of the systems
· Standardising systems while taking into account regional needs of the business
· Management of team personnel, including performance reviews, holiday approval, sickness cover, etc.
· Defining and tracking SLAs for key systems and applications