DevOps Automation Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - SupportInformation Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - Development|
|Salary||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 2 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently recruiting a DevOps Automation Engineer for a Professional Services organisation in Greater Manchester.
The role will be fundamental to ensuring that the coding practices are standardised, in developing the necessary scripts to support the environment and creating the proactive monitoring to support a minimal outage state.
• Experience of RedHat/Linux administration with BASH scripting
• Experience of Solid Release Management using Puppet or similar technologies
• Experience working in 3rd line support function of a large critical system
• Strong experience of using toolchains, supporting, and developing with the following applications: Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Sonar, Eggplant (not all are essential)
• Experience in designing and running test cycles/unit tests/test scripts for web applications using any test framework
• Linux or Windows scripting
• Understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies
• Develop, Maintain and Improve the Production Engineering Platform
• Develop, implement and maintain the monitoring to ensure the platform is available 24/7
• Drive improvements to quality and flow of product development through the platform
• Work closely with other team members on developing Infrastructure as code
• Produce detailed designs including: physical data flows, file layouts, common routines