DevOps Engineer (Windows Services/IIS/.NET/AD)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are working with a global law firm based in the Manchester area to recruit a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team and department. You will be working in the firms growing Global Service Centre and in a “DevOps like” operating model where you will be maintaining and constantly looking to improve the firms applications within their domain.
You will tasked with providing a high level of 3rd line level of support to a suite of applications used within finance, CRM and web based systems. You will also be involved with small to medium projects when required and acting as the resource to work on system enhancements to the current applications used within the firm.
Other key responsibilities;
• You will be ensuring the system configuration information is up to date, completed and accurate.
• You will tasked with the investigation and coordinating the resolution of potential and actual service procedures. You will also create and maintain the supporting documentation.
• Confidence to work with current Widows Server operating environments, Microsoft .Net Frameworks, IIS, Active Directory and Group Policy.
• Ability to work hands on with MS SQL Server technologies, SSRS, T-SQL and VBA.
• Confidence to produce good documentation.
• Strong trouble-shooting ability
• Experience in working with in house finance and risk tools – ideally Thomson Reuters Elite 3E and Intapp Time and Wallbuilder
• Knowledge of working with a HR system – e.g. Oracle, SAP etc