Service Management Analyst (ITIL Change)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Service Delivery|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently working with an established law firm based in London to find a talented change analyst.
Your main role will be to facilitate the management and implementations within the company, ensuring changes are smooth and effective allowing for minimal impact on business. You will act as the primary point of contact for all drive change, service transition and release management roles within the company. Assist with a variety of projects while adhering to change related KPIs.
• Chair TAB and CAB meetings
• Change management tasks within the business
• Carry out secondary responsibilities for problem management
• Carry out secondary responsibilities for incident management and major incident management
• Work closely with service manager to implement continuous service improvements
• Document post implementation reviews
Essential skills required;
• 18 months – 2 years’ experience within change
• Practical experience of working within an ITIL aligned Change Management environment
• ITIL Foundation V3 certification
• Legal experience would be a distinct advantage but professional services is welcomed
• Demonstrative ability to think ahead, to prioritise and to organise resources and workloads
• Ability to solve a range of difficult problems relating to issues which are expected to arise regularly within the Service Management stream