Infrastructure Engineer (Exchange 2012 to 2016)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - SupportInformation Technology - Infrastructure|
|Salary||£50,000 - £55,000|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More have a promising opportunity to work for a global Professional Services firm based in Colchester. The organisation is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their Email Services team and be responsible for the management, administration, delivery and integrity of messaging infrastructure. Focusing primarily on Messaging platforms Microsoft Exchange 2010 –2012 with a current global migration to 2016.
The role includes support of ecosystem of service and security technologies that support the transmission of email and other collaboration capabilities.
• Microsoft Exchange 2010 to 2012 (2016 advantageous)
• Proofpoint, Clearswift appliances and PGP encryption
• Message archiving technologies such as Enterprise Vault
• ActiveSync and Outlook
• Minimum of 5 years relevant IT Systems Experience
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Good analytical skills, ability to identify and resolve problems
• Strong written and verbal communication – ability to clearly articulate issues
• Ability to build good relationships and work in a team