Business Consultant (internal hybrid PM/BA)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently recruiting a Business Project Manager for a global professional services firm specialising in tax and outsourcing.
As a hybrid Business PM/BA, you will be responsible for going out to the business and building relationships with individual service lines and business units to get an understanding of how they function and identify issues as well as development/improvement solutions.
An ideal candidate will have a great understanding of change management, process analysis and project management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Analysis/Project Manager role
- Broad understanding of change management activities
- Understanding of process mapping and Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Demonstrable experience of project management processes
- Experience of working across the full project lifecycle within waterfall and/or agile framework
- Experience deploying technical and non-technical projects
- Gather detailed understanding of the individual service line issues
- Document, prioritise and validate the groups requirements and ensure they are articulated to all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage all technical and non-technical projects
- Develop project proposals to support development
- Work closely with internal and external training teams to help identify training needs