This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||The City, London|
|Sector||Information Technology - SupportInformation Technology - Infrastructure|
- Global professional services firm is looking for a Network Analyst who will work within a high performance and proactive 3rd like Global Infrastructure team providing IT services and offering expert advice, guidance and support to the business throughout the UK and abroad and adhering to the company Service and Operating Level Agreements.
- To be the co-owner of the Firm's global network solutions
- To maintain the Firm's network solutions
- To lead projects in respect of upgrades to network solutions, including global offices, as part of office expansion or office move projects.
- To contribute to the roadmap for continuous improvement, evolution and suitable replacement when/where necessary
- To deliver a network solution that meets the current and future needs of the Firm
- Assist Infrastructure team support the server and storage footprint.
- To develop a very detailed understanding of the components, their purpose and their capacity and performance levels to provide a solid basis for high performing network systems.
- To lead and provide specific, technical support for the Firm's network systems.
Switching and Routing
Networking knowledge of VMware
Nice to have:
WAN/ MPLS management
Windows, Linux, VMware, iSCSI