IT Trainer – Bond Street
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West End, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Training|
- IT Trainer – Bond Street
Permanent up to £50,000 per annum
Package – Competitive benefits package included. This includes a private medical insurance, life assurance cover, critical illness cover and a fitness allowance. This is just to name a few!
Picture More are currently working with an international property consultancy to recruit an IT Trainer. This role is a new created role therefore, this role is a great opportunity to grow this firms training function and make your own mark on the role!
You will be tasked with delivering training to the firm's employees on the firm's internal systems using a variety of training methods. This could be within a classroom, on a 121 basis and using WebEx tools.
- Design, document and deliver the IT Training sessions on the internal systems used within the firm
- Design any course materials and documents to aid your training sessions. This would include handouts, manuals and exercises.
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Experience in training users on the MS Office suite of applications – preferably MS Office 2016 & 365. This would include OneDrive, SharePoint, MS Teams to name a few.
- Ability to create training documentation such as training materials and ad-hoc user guides
- Confidence in creating training plans, delivering training sessions and maintaining staff training records
- Ability to successfully deliver training within a professional services firm – ideally within property.