This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information TechnologyInformation Technology - SupportInformation Technology - TrainingInformation Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - DevelopmentInformation Technology - ManagementInformation Technology - InfoSec|
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Network Engineer - mix of support and projects (80:20).
The Network Engineer reports to the EMEA Network Manager and is a 9 month contract to backfill the team during heavy project load with the possibility of an extension.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in implementing and supporting routing and switching solutions based on Cisco technologies (65xx, 38xx and Nexus platforms) for a global organization
- Strong technical knowledge of routing and signalling protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, SIP
- Experience of managing a global MPLS WAN along with optimization technology (Riverbed)
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN prioritisation of voice and video traffic and providing Quality of Service (QoS) for voice and video
- Experience of Firewall architecture and use of Checkpoint, Cisco or similar Firewalls.
- Experience of troubleshooting remote access technologies(Citrix, Cisco Anyconnect VPN)
- Familiarity of telephony solutions (Cisco Call Manager, Skype for Business, Lync).to provide network level support
- Extensive experience in the diagnosis and resolution of network issues including packet-level analysis (Wireshark).
- Knowledge and experience of working Internet web proxies and security gateways
- Assist the Enterprise Architecture team in the design and integration of network solutions.
- Work with Solution Architects and project teams to ensure understanding of network solutions
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of voice and data problems for end users; recommend and implement corrective solutions.