Technical Architect/ Infrastructure Architect
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information TechnologyInformation Technology - SupportInformation Technology - TrainingInformation Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - DevelopmentInformation Technology - ManagementInformation Technology - InfoSec|
- Technical Architect/ Infrastructure Architect
Permanent, £80k - 100k - London.
Picture More have been engaged to recruit on behalf of a global accountancy firm who are seeking a Technical Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Technical Architect, you will be reporting into the Head of IT and act as the design authority for global technologies sitting across the Infrastructure teams. You will play an integral part in the delivery of the firm's IT systems and services including all phases of system design; build; implementation; and operations.
- Assist IT management in creating technical strategies and roadmaps to enhance and develop the current and future IT services.
- Design project plans and task assignment for new initiatives. Assist IT management in identifying the correct resources to be aligned to project activity.
- Involved in a delivery or governance role for large global projects. Liaising with senior managers and technical leads along with key suppliers and service providers in the solutioning and implementation of IT services.
- Develop architectural budgets
- Host the Architecture Board meetings, presenting technical proposals and guidance on new IT requests and their impact on existing technology.
- Working closely with the business
Key Experiences Required:
- Exceptional technical leadership
- Key influencer across IT and the broader business
- Strong communicator, capable of understanding business requirements and translating them into IT initiatives.
- Experience of working in project teams delivering global solutions
- Ability to mentor 3rd line teams
- Excellent documentation skills
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Wide and extensive experience across network, applications, data and infrastructure domains.
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development.
- Ability to stay current with emerging technological and architectural concepts and trends.
- Ability to dive into details as well as analyse from a high level view.
- Knowledge and experience of IT industry standards.
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations.
- TOGAF certification preferred.