This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Salary||£400 per day|
|Start Date||ASAP/ 1-2 weeks' notice|
- Seeking an experienced Communications Specialist for a high-profile global professional services firm near Liverpool Street. This role will be to support a complex global technology/mobilisation transformation programme rolled out to 6000+ users, across 40+ countries.
Please note: This role will not require and communications strategy – it will be very focused on helping understand communication requirements and message to formulate a high-level of internal comms documentation.
What you’ll be doing:
· Writing high-quality creative documentation to engage all areas of the business
· Managing and engaging with senior stakeholders across technology and the business
· Writing high-level documentation to non-technical and technical staff members across all levels of the business (assistant to C-level).
· Excellent and demonstrable Communication experience
· Stand-alone experiences of working with senior business stakeholders
· Worked for a global professional services firm, ideally on a large technology change programme
· Proven high-quality documentation skills
· Excellent communication, written and verbally
· Creative writing skills
· Technical background or understanding