Network Security Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information TechnologyInformation Technology - SupportInformation Technology - TrainingInformation Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - DevelopmentInformation Technology - ManagementInformation Technology - Project deliveryInformation Technology - Information security|
|Salary||55k - 70k|
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an engaging IT professional to join a well-established and award winning organisation, based in the heart of the City as one of the leading Network and Security Analysts in the global team.
You will be the technical lead for all network and security related issues - acting as the technical expert for all network and network security technologies.
Reporting into the Infrastructure Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the global Network, ensuing the systems run smoothly, perform within agreed targets, and provide a secure platform for the company's business operations.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Cisco Routing & Switching
- Advanced IP addressing
- Next generation firewalls including with IPS and sandboxing technologies - Check Point, ZScaler
- Experience in the configuration and use of network load balancing appliances - Netscaler
- Email gateway security configuration and operation - IronPort
- Configuring and optimising monitoring technologies
- Active Directory
- Experienced in the operation of vulnerability scanning tools
- Strong DNS/DHCP/WINS knowledge
- Knowledge of secure connectivity with third parties and cloud services - e.g. VPNs
- Experience with cloud technologies, i.e. MS Azure, AWS
- A good understanding of SIEM technologies
- Evaluate, test, recommend, develop, coordinate, monitor and maintain information security policies.
- Ensure that Information security architecture/design, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with security standards.
- Identify security risks and exposures, determine the cause of security violations and suggest procedures to halt future incidents.
- Investigate and resolve security incidents and recommend enhancements to improve security.
- Perform targeted regular and ad-hoc scans to identify potential breaches of the firm data and security and data protection policies.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers and vendors to determine data network and security requirements.
Hours: The Network and Security Analyst may require some working outside our normal working hours of Monday to Friday 9.30 - 17:30.
In return the company will offer a generous benefits package including Pension, Subsidised health club insurance, Private medical insurance, Life assurance, Subsidised restaurant, Quarterly drinks, all alongside a generous basic pay and 30 days annual leave.