EUC Technical Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Covent Garden, London|
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information TechnologyInformation Technology - SupportInformation Technology - TrainingInformation Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - DevelopmentInformation Technology - ManagementInformation Technology - InfoSec|
|Salary||55k - 63k|
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a market leading professional services organisation based in the heart of London as an EUC Technical Analyst on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for building and managing next generation Desktop and Remote Access systems based on Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and Server 2016.
Working closely with the Infrastructure team, focusing on the End User software technology platforms, including operating systems, applications, remote access and supporting infrastructure.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft System Centre, Microsoft App-V and Ivanti AppSense
- Experience with VMWare and Horizon
- Experience with software packaging and distribution platforms
- Experience in desktop image configuration, automation, and management
- Experience in software portfolio management and product life cycle management
- Excellent understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies
- Software licensing and software asset management experience
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 / 2012
- Experience in scripting, packaging, and testing software installations (VBScript, T-SQL, PowerShell, InstallShield/Wise)
- Define, architect, engineer and build software packaging and distribution services.
- Taking lead role in the implementation of Windows 10 / Office 365 and Azure services.
- Taking lead role in designing end user solutions and projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Excellent organisational skills