Reports Analyst / Information Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information TechnologyInformation Technology - SupportInformation Technology - TrainingInformation Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - DevelopmentInformation Technology - ManagementInformation Technology - Project deliveryInformation Technology - Information security|
- Reports Analyst / Information Analyst - T-SQL/SSRS - Law Firm - Salary circa £40k plus - London
Our global Legal client is searching for an individual pursuing a finance and IT related reporting services (SSRS) position - candidates with SQL, Visual Studio and SSRS skills are a must.
In the role, you will be working with the finance and business heads to gather data, work with the finance and IT teams, producing extensive data reports and systems. You will help to develop reporting services, evaluate data, update change control registers (ISO 27001).
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills in order to provide customer service to business colleagues.
Candidates with strong SSRS and SQL knowledge are highly desirable.
Location: Central London
- Excellent SQL (SSRS) (2012 or above) reporting skills
- Excellent Visual Studio (2012 or above) query writing skills
- Knowledge of SOS or other Progress-based accounting package an advantage
- Excellent financial and commercial skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in training and rolling out new reports/tools desirable
- Ability to communicate persuasively and concisely at all levels
- Good decision-making capabilities