This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
- Infrastructure Engineer - Projects (Windows Server, VMware, Office 365, Azure)
£65,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who can work in a large complex environment for a global law firm.
The role will be focused on project delivery across a varied technology stack including VMware storage, and identity management skillset.
- Provide operational delivery support, maintenance and contribute towards design and all changes
- Ownership of relevant serious and major incidents
- Progress assigned projects and improvements to deliver on time and to budget.
- Experience deploying enterprise scale projects
- Windows Server 2012-2016
- Extensive VMware and Citrix knowledge
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS)
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of enterprise storage - NetApp ideally