This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Development|
|Salary||£510 a day|
- Picture More are currently recruiting a Product Owner for a professional membership organisation. The company wants to expand their offering with career development solutions to their members. As part of this, they will be implementing a new Learning Management Solution and need to bring on board a Product Owner to focus on the initial gathering of requirements/ user stories and procurement process.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining Stories and prioritising the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
A successful candidate will have:
- Learning Management Solutions (LMS) experience, no specific system needed
- Need to be able to guide the team on LMS best practices
- Be able to translate user stories and user flows into technical requirements
- User Experience knowledge is key
- LMS vendor management experience
- Guiding the team on LMS best practices
- Translating user stories and user flows into technical requirements
- LMS vendor management
- Prioritising team backlog
- Defining iterations and stories
- Accepting iteration increments
- Establishing story acceptance criteria
- Accepting story into the baseline