QA Test Analyst
|Sector||Information Technology - Development|
|Salary||£40,000- £50,000 per annum|
have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Test Analyst to join a growing enterprise to ensure the delivery of quality software to the business. The Quality Assurance Test Analyst will review business requirements, identifies tests that will drive feature development, and where appropriate writes and executes the relevant acceptance and regression tests.
General responsibilities of this role include:
- Test Script Creation - delivering a re-usable set of regressions test scripts for future releases.
- Test Estimation, Test Planning and Test Progress Reporting.
- Test Execution - Manual testing split across the project team and BAU function.
- Defect creation - Ensure defects have clear step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce errors and include relevant screenshots, data, and reference to correct test documentation.
- Providing objective feedback to software development project team or business support teams.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Experience working in a professional services environment (legal, insurance, banking, consultancy)
- Proven background in manual testing
- Acted as the lead tester for a software project.
- Good experience and understanding of API testing, tools, and processes
- Strong experience in cross-browser, cross-device, and cross-platform testing
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and software testing.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, working closely with project team members ie Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- Great experience with Test Management tooling ie TFS, TestRail, JIRA
- Executing manual tests and accurately recording test evidence
- Desired Qualifications
- BCS ISTQB Foundation or Intermediate Certificate in Software testing
- Certified Agile Tester or ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation